Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miscellany

It just occurred to me yesterday that I've had this blog going for about three and a half years... happy 3.5th blirthday to me. Haha.

I did an inventory of the tags/labels and decided that they were a little out of hand. As a result, I've gone through & tweaked the labels on every single last post. So... now the tags are a little less crazy.

It was really interesting to take at least a brief look at all the blog posts I've ever written. Some of them are just plain silly. Yeah, I get that way sometimes. Alright, most of the time.

Some things I've recognized (perhaps again):
- Christ and community are an integral part of my life.
- I wrestle with truth & untruth, with God and with my heart regularly.
- I have a creative heart.
- I have a quirky sense of humor.
- I love to run, bike & just be outside. Oh, and reading good books.
- I want to, and am/do imperfectly... know and be known.
- God is bringing me to life.

Top Tags:
- silly (32)
- photos (25)
- creativity (22)
- community (22)
- good books (17)
- ramblings (17)
- wrestling (17)

I'm not sure very many people read these posts, but I will continue to write them. After all, this is about a journey that ain't stoppin' anytime soon...

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I love you & I love your scribblings. =) Keep 'em coming!!! I miss you lots! I'm glad I get to see you soon even if it is really, really early! I hope you are having a great week! I love that the tags for this post are: coming alive, silly, thoughts. What a PERFECT combination!
Love love love you!

Anonymous said...

Yep, these tags seem about right for you. And I hope that you continue to hear the Truth about who you are. Much love. Corey