Monday, October 13, 2008

Easily amused...

I can't believe it, but we're already half-done with the fall semester here at Denver Seminary! Argh! Midterms are upon us!!

This can mean a number of things in my personal world, some of which are:
- greater evidence that i can be easily amused in general
- more time-sensitive tasks to complete
- less sleep in order to complete said tasks
- more instances of giddy-tiredness
- lower threshold for easy amusement at minor things

What amused me today?

The fact that the brand of toilet paper used by the seminary is "Heavenly Soft."

My nose has been running incessantly all day... and of course I forgot my handkerchief-thingy... so that means using TP for kleenex. I sure hope heaven's softer than that toilet paper! :-)

Just thought I'd share that for the benefit of those of you who are also easily amused (or mush-brained from mid-terms)!

* * * * * * *


In other news, Jeromie's brother, Jonathan, came out to visit this weekend, which was awesome! (Thanks, brother!) And I finally blocked the Shalom sweater! And I made it through last week without any embarrassing outbursts! And God is, as always, reminding me of how good He is!

And... I should probably get back to work... Whatever happened to "everything in moderation?!??" :-)

No comments: