Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Everything Must Change

Including my approach to reading said book.

--<>--



Everything Must Change : Jesus, Global Crises, and a Revolution of Hope
by Brian D. McLaren

--<>--

This book is one that Jeromie & I came across in our attempts to research grad schools. Brian McLaren is connected with Mars Hill Graduate School out in Seattle, WA (one of the schools we're applying to), and so we decided to grab the book & eventually give it a spin. I picked it up a few days ago, started reading it alone, and quickly decided that it's one to be read WITH others... everything within begs to be discussed (and that's encouraged... there are lots of discussion questions). Some of the questions I've encountered so far are ones that've already been weighing on me... I haven't really known where to start with the discussion.

So... anyone want to read it with me??

No comments: