Tuesday, October 02, 2007

On pins and needles...

My last knitting project took FAR too long. The cause was not difficulty, but life-related distraction. Well, finally the project is done and I can post a picture or two!



Big, Bad Baby Blanket
Source: Stitch 'N Bitch by Debbie Stoller
Yarn: Muench Tessin
Thoughts: Very blue, very warm!


This is, by far, the largest & longest knitting project I've done. The pattern was simple and turned out well with the Tessin yarn. It's fluffy & will hopefully do a fantastic job of keeping baby Luke warm for his first winter (in Colorado). All I've gotta do is stick in the mail to my awesome friends, Becki & Tony. :-D I just wish I'd gotten it done *before* Luke arrived!





* * * * * * * * * *


On the needles now are:

- (Knitting) An attempt at a little stuffed lizard... we'll see how he turns out.
- (Knitting) Some Christmas presents!

No comments: