Saturday, November 25, 2006

Married Christmas

Ah! Now our house smells like Christmas tree instead of doggie-dog! This week has been awesome. Tiring, but awesome. My sister (Diane) and her husband (Drew) and Jeromie and I have sorted holidays out such that Diane and I are "home" at the same time, so we all got to hang out a good bit on Thanksgiving and yesterday. The time went by toooooo fast though, and I feel like we didn't get to actually talk as much as we'd've liked to. (Yes. I just apostrophized twice in the same word.)

Today was just me and my Jeromie... decorating for Christmas.

We found the perfect tree...




and decorated it...


and Jeromie took pictures...


and then we celebrated!



Twas muchest of fun... and, as Jeromie just pointed out over my shoulder... this is just the beginning!

1 comment:

Aisyrn said...

Mmm. That has to be one of the most romantic pictures I've seen in quite some time involving real people.