Where did February go?! Actually, I know where most of it went... but I'm still having a hard time believing that March is already here & a quarter over. I've tried my best to keep my eyes wide open instead of coasting through or just surviving each day, but even so the days have found a way to sneak past.
I don't like the sneaking...
So March 7th finds me...
- weary again, even after a two-and-a-half week break from work.
- very much aware of the fact that I desperately need Jesus.
- more aware of my priorities & more committed to acting on them.
- full of just as many questions & frustrations at work as before.
- 32 days closer to marrying Jeromie! :-)
This very moment finds me...
- fretting about work and what it means to make the right decisions each day.
- very headachey.