Here are a few "little" (read: maybe not so little) things that have been bringing me a lot of joy lately...
- crisp, cool days
- running on slightly crunchy snow
- running at all
- cranberry-apple juice
- good conversation
- hearing or reading poetry from friends
- God's presence in the community of His people
- home-cookin', a la Susan
- colorful, noodley stews that create plenty of leftovers
- Monday's bus commute
- Theology 501 with Dr. Buschart
- comic interludes in serious meetings
I'm sure there are more...
I know I've got at least a few readers out there... what are some of these little things for you?